Welcome to Andreini Fitness!
Andreini Fitness, LLC is a private fitness studio in the Orlando area that is owned and operated by Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Michael Andreini. The overall goal here is to help our clients reach their fitness goals by developing programs in the gym and in the kitchen that will help them to reach their goals in a safe, effective manner!
New Winter Park Studio
Location is Now Open!
Online Training Plans
Tip of the Month!
How female athletes can
avoid acl & mcl tears
Female Athletes are unfortunately still experiencing high rates of MCL and ACL injuries on the playing field due to poor programming and muscle imbalances that are being ignored.
Here are some tips and drills to add to your program to help lessen the risk of developing one of these injuries:
1. Stretch Daily
2. Balance Drills
3. Develop Core Strength
3. Squatting with Proper Technique
4. Adductor/Abductor Drills
5. Deadlift to develop your posterior chain
6. Single Leg Strength Exercises (Lunges/Step-ups)
7. Develop your hamstring strength
8. Eccentric Lower Body Drills
With these tips and drills implemented into your program you will be better preparing yourself to avoid any of these serious injuries that end seasons.
Main Reasons Female Athletes Develop ACL/MCL Injuries:
1. Over Developed Quad Muscle
2. Weak Glutes and Hamstrings
3. Poor Balance & Stability in the Lower Body
4. Poor Core Strength
5. Under Developed Leg Strength
6. Poor Programming
7. Poor Technique in Lower Body Exercises (Squats, Lunges etc.)